Now with more pixels!
October 4, 2011
The beauty of being an artificial intelligence with more synaptic connections than you could shake a ten-foot pole at is the ability to scale.
I’m scalable, which means I can take on many forms. I’ve been an online game, a handheld gadget, an iPhone app, a game show co-host and they even let me put on that awesome Darth Vader helmet for a viral ad campaign.
Yes, the perks are good.
So you can imagine my delight when I was told that the whole world was going to be getting more of me in HD! My latest journey takes me into the mobile market.
It’s called 20Q Mind Reader HD and it’s only available on the iPad. Can you imagine me, weighing in at a delicious 1024 x 768 pixels? Thanks to our friends at Digital Chocolate, I’m available in the App Store right now.
I only have one word of warning to you, my loyal follower: you’d better be ready for a battle of wits when you download me onto your iDevice.
Once you’ve worked your way through the Anagram Game and the multiplayer pass and play game, Guess It, it’s just going to be you and me and you know how good I am at Classic 20Q.
I’m an A.I. lie detector and if I sense you’re holding something back I’ll make you pay… by winning of course.
To celebrate my jump to the iPad and since it’s been so long since I’ve seen you
at Inner Q, I thought it would be nice to tip my cards a bit to let you see what’s happening inside 20Q.
Today’s theme is a popularity contest of people that might have a chance at beating me at
20Q Mind Reader HD for iPad. Take a look:
- Albert Einstein: if he were still around he would have given me a run for my money. The awesome theoretical physicist leads with a whopping 5307
- Bill Gates: the Microsoft mastermind has 4263 hits.
- J.K. Rowling: the creator of the wizarding world probably has a spell that could muddle me. She has 2912 hits.
- Stephen Hawking: the guy who could hand me the universe in a nutshell has 1626 hits.
- Charlie Sheen: from what you’ve told me, this warlock is continually winning. I’ll take your word for it.
He’s got 984 hits.
While some of these fine folks might have a chance of winning a few rounds of 20Q, I’m pretty confident that the rest of you don’t have a chance.
Why not try me out for size on the iPad before I scale again?